The AKC decided that their March madness contest wasn’t fair up until the end when corgis went in strong to win it all. So, Corgi Nation, we have to win again. Best 2 of 3, hopefully they don’t change the rules again to best of 5, but it wouldn’t matter — because corgis would win every time.
The Corgi Nation is powerful. And loud. Just like corgis.
STUMP THE VOTE! ROCK ON CORGI NATION!
Part 2: Things corgis can do that German Shepherd dogs can’t:
- Be a unicorgi, the magical-est of all creatures
- Go to space like Ed & Jiggles
- Look this good in a bowtie.
- Be the first dog of California.
- Play tetherball.
- Lead a stumpede.
Things Corgis can do but German Shepherd Dogs can’t:
- Be a lawyer
- Be a Jedi
- Thorgi - enough said
- Save the planet
- Can GSDs make awesome mixed breeds like the Corgsky / Siborgi?
- Herd without getting kicked in the face.
- Look this good in uniform.
- Be the Dogtor
- Belly flop like a boss.
STUMP THE VOTE! http://bit.ly/O9JMSW
(special thanks to Emma’s corgmama for helping me with this post)
Look at that drool!
Pudge is a huge drooler. I’ve never seen another corgi drool so much until now.
Fun fact: corgi drool adds some “shine” to hardwood floors. Step 1: have corgi drool. Step 2: clean up corgi drool. Step 3: buff to a nice new shine.