Kuma’s 10 steps to an awesome day:
1. Have mom and dad take me to the corgi beach party to see old friends and meet new ones.
2. Chase everyone up and down the beach.
3. Pose for an awesome group picture with 300+ other corgis. (Can you find Kuma? Hint: look for the red star)
4. Hang out with the surfers because have you seen my shirt? I totally fit right in.
5. Then get on a surfboard! I’m a natural.
6. Pose for the puparazzi and beg for some treats.
7. Get Daddy to take off my darn doggles so I can give kisses and snorgles to my tumblr fans.
8. Demand more kisses and snorgles from any unsuspecting corgi addicts.
9. Hang out with the Doggles Brigade.
10. Make Daddy carry me everywhere because when my legs are tired it’s been an awesome day.
Ed! on a dinosaur
In honor of Dog Training month, Sawyer and Emma are issuing out a challenge to our fellow Bloggers and Furbuddies - Join us in a TRAIN-OFF!
How This Works: First, Go to the Poll and vote on the tricks. The top 4 will be selected, and for the next 4 weeks, we will issue out a “challenge”. The following Sunday after each issued challenge, post your progress and videos! Very simple!
At the end of the month, we will take another vote on the cutest/most accomplished dog and send out a prize!
Good luck to Everyone! May the Best Puppy Win!
Sawyer & Emma
GO GO CORGIS! I KNOW YOU CAN DOOOOOO EEET! Show off how smart your corgi is! I know they are all very smart and they love to be challenged. Nothing quite like spending time with your dog and teaching them a new trick and watching them “get it”.
I’m found Narnia!
Watson and Gabriel had a blast on their first beach expedition!