Kuma’s 10 steps to an awesome day:
1. Have mom and dad take me to the corgi beach party to see old friends and meet new ones.
2. Chase everyone up and down the beach.
3. Pose for an awesome group picture with 300+ other corgis. (Can you find Kuma? Hint: look for the red star)
4. Hang out with the surfers because have you seen my shirt? I totally fit right in.
5. Then get on a surfboard! I’m a natural.
6. Pose for the puparazzi and beg for some treats.
7. Get Daddy to take off my darn doggles so I can give kisses and snorgles to my tumblr fans.
8. Demand more kisses and snorgles from any unsuspecting corgi addicts.
9. Hang out with the Doggles Brigade.
10. Make Daddy carry me everywhere because when my legs are tired it’s been an awesome day.
Kuma is officially ready for Corgi Beach Day!
Al being a dude. Gwynnie has climbed that thing above his right ear. February in the Cascades.
Al and Gwynnie are amazing adventure corgis. They love going for hikes with their corgdaddy out in the Cascades. They also get made into pupsicles (snow covered corgis), which apparently they love.
SO MUCH RADICALNESS IN THIS PHOTO.
In addition to the f*ckyeahshepdog tumblr, I do believe we need a f*ckyeahmountaineeringcorgs tumblr too. This is Al. He’s a hardcore adventure corgi and somehow related to Pudge. (I think. Dog pedigrees are complicated.)
Corgis. They can do anything you can do but stumpier.
Winston woke up with a swollen eye yesterday and apparently has a scratched cornea. He is currently on four different meds and alternating between doggles and an e-collar to protect his eye while it heals. The doggles are definitely the more dignified option.
Pudge may control the weather, but leave the cosmic microwave background radiation to Sir Alahad in his ChillyBuddy (TM) medium-sized cooling vest. We’ll test it this summer above timberline in the ever-warmer Washington Cascades. I’m fashioning an aluminum foil helmet to ward off extraterrestrial brain implants.
Go ahead, laugh. This is my life. I have nothing better to do…!?
Not a joke! The only time I have to wait for these dogs is in hot sun with no shade. Black-backed tris, they wilt in the heat. I fantasized about making some kind of sun-dress or sun-shade for them, and someone had already invented it. ChillyBuddy(TM). Space-blanket reflective outer, wettable cotton-mesh liner. Field test reports to follow.
Pudge is counting on you!
To infinity and beyond!!
Dream big, little corgi. Dream big.
If I held a contest, would you all be interested in having a corgiaddict.com subdomain as a part of a prize?
Your tumblr or blogger/wordpress/whatever would direct to: YOUR-CORGI-BLOG.corgiaddict.com
It would not be a sole prize, but part of a grand prize. Yes, I am going to announce a corgi contest soon. Just trying to figure out some logistics. No, I am not giving away any corgis. Subdomain as part of a prize - yes/no?
Corgi? check. Ridiculous goggles? Check. We are now ready for the cutest flight ever!