my darling eclectus obsessed sister planted an idea into my head — to host a million corgi march. i saw virginia did pretty good with an 80 corgi christmas march — but i’m thinking BIGGER and with MOAR CORGIS. from the littlest of poopsters to wheelie corgis to corgis in carriages to every shade of corgi known to mortal man (and fairy!).
i have no idea when. or where. or why. or how many. but i do know this needs to happen.
any ideas of how to organize a corgi fueled flash mob / million corgi march are appreciated.
i’ll bring the cookiez (hopefully a corgi too!), you bring the corgum! or your stuffed corgum! or your invisible corgum!
HURRAY FOR CORGIS!!!!!
- byct reblogged this from corgiaddict
- pressao reblogged this from corgiaddict and added:
- skrillexualseduction likes this
- exlegis reblogged this from corgiaddict
- exlegis likes this
- t0urnesol likes this
- vanbatier likes this
- stephdoll13 reblogged this from corgiaddict
- kiltyascharged reblogged this from corgiaddict
- dusadelight likes this
- insanecorgi likes this
- sentinel-legion reblogged this from corgiaddict and added:
- burnasmash likes this
- trumpet-corgi answered: Yes! Yes! Southern California has lots of corgis, Cricket would be there :)
- corgiaddict posted this